1. How can schools promote creativity?
2. What are ways to inspire curiosity and innovation?
What percent of this talk did you LMAO?
How can you train your brain to be positive and above average?
Does App making interest you?
Is there an App you’d like to have that doesn’t exist?
What are your dreams?
Are you creating a plan to achieve your dreams?
1. What do you think about the percentage of people who like versus don’t like their jobs?
2. What are your fears? How can you push yourself to overcome them?
1. When was the last time you were called childish?
2. What adult rules stifle your ideas?
3. How can kids convince adults that they are the leaders of tomorrow?
1. Do you think about what you eat?
2. How many people do you know have or had cancer?
3. How can you change your diet to decrease your risk?
1. How do you feel when your alone versus with people you care about?
2. What is the best way to fix addictions (drugs, food, shopping, smart phones, etc.)?
3. Who are your real friends?
1. How much does your mind wonder in class?
2. Trigger, behavior, reward… What are your triggers?
3. How can you create curiosity when you think you’re bored?
1. What is your passion?
2. How can you foster it?
2. How can you turn your passion into a career?